A reminder about College Ready Kick-Off Day on August 21st:
- This is mandatory for all students in College Ready (Advanced Placement and Concurrent Enrollment) Courses.
- If you are 9th-grade student, you report at 7:45.
- If you are a 10th-12th-grade student, you report at 9:00 in the cafeteria.
- Sessions will be offered by your teachers multiple times, so if you are enrolled in multiple classes, you will have the expectation of attending TWO sessions.
- If you are only enrolled in one College Ready course, you will be dismissed at 11:40.
- For questions, contact Marisa Vasquez at 720-423-6017 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you and see you on Monday!